About SERVPRO of Decatur
Danny & Patti Brown
Owners of SERVPRO of Decatur
SERVPRO of Decatur understands the stress and anguish that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life, your home or your business. Our objective is to help minimize the interruption to your life and make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Decatur specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after a water, fire, or smoke damage. Our highly trained professionals can mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Danny and Patti Brown, became part of the SERVPRO franchise system in 1999 purchasing SERVPRO of Henry and Spalding and continued growing with the purchase of SERVPRO of Decatur in 2003 and SERVPRO of Clayton County in 2004. Today they operate out of a 25,000 sq. foot warehouse in McDonough, GA, and have a team of 39 full time employees.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Decatur.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- American Red Cross Ready Rating Program
- BOMA -Building Owners and Managers Association - Georgia
- Chamber of Commerce - Butts County
- Chamber of Commerce - Clayton County
- Chamber of Commerce - Henry County
- Chamber of Commerce - Spalding County
- Decatur Business Association
- FERST Foundation for Childhood Literacy - Henry County Chapter
- Henry Council for Quality Growth
- IICRC - Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- 2008 - SERVPRO Elite Retreat recipient Top 100 Franchise
- 2009 - Henry County Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year
- 2009 - SERVPRO Elite Retreat recipient Top 100 Franchise
- 2010 - SERVPRO Elite Retreat recipient Top 100 Franchise
- 2010 - UGA Bulldog 100 Recipien
- 2011 - SERVPRO Elite Retreat recipient Top 100 Franchise
- 2011 - UGA Bulldog 100 Recipient
- 2012 - BOMA-Georgia Pen & Quill Award
- 2012 - SERVPRO Elite Retreat recipient Top 100 Franchise
- 2013 - BOMA Allied Member of the Year (Patti Brown)
- 2013 - SERVPRO Elite Retreat recipient Top 100 Franchise
- 2014 - BOMA President's Award (Patti Brown)
- 2015 - UGA Bulldog 100 Recipient