Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Dealing with a water, fire or natural disaster emergency is something that no homeowner is prepared to face, but they can occur when you least expect it. There is an English proverb that says “A prepared man is worth two men,” so if you are dealing with an emergency the key to minimize the damage is to be prepared and act quickly. Here at SERVPRO of Decatur we handle any-sized disaster, big or small, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services, our highly trained restoration technicians will use our state of the art equipment and technology to provide you the best service possible. SERVPRO of Decatur is an IICRC (The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) certified firm.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (404) 378-9998
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Decatur arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.