Why you Should Keep your Commercial Air Ducts Clean!
Many people or businesses tend to overlook certain aspects of their commercial buildings when they are going through their maintenance checklist. One thing that is often forgotten about is air duct cleaning, because cleaning an air duct system that is not showing any obvious problems can seem like an unnecessary expenditure of time and money. According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) the rule of thumb for consumers is that “if your air ducts look dirty, they probably are.” While you do not need to clean you air ducts every year, it is not something that you do not want to forget to maintain. Below are some benefits to cleaning your air ducts:
- Improved indoor air quality
- Greater HVAC system efficiency
- Longer HVAC component lifespan
- Air duct cleaning conserves energy
- Air duct cleaning will save you money in the long run