Summer Cleaning Tips for Commercial Properties in Decatur
It is important to do a deep clean from one season to the next. This summer, as tenants are moving into your properties, it is important for your building in Decatur to look immaculate from the curb appeal to the floors.
Some things to do
- Thoroughly clean the exterior of the building, and even pressure wash the walls and sidewalks if necessary.
- Get rid of dead trees, low branches and remove all weeds.
- Make sure all the lights are in working order
- Call your HVAC vendor for them to inspect the AC units. You don’t want angry tenants calling you when it’s 100 degrees outside.
- Wash outside furniture and wipe tables.
- Inspect your property for any signs of mold. If you find spots, call SERVPRO of Decatur for a free estimate. Our technicians will help you make it “Like it never even happened.”
- Get carpets deep cleaned
Don’t worry about property cleanliness with regularly scheduled services from professionals you can trust!