SERVPRO of Decatur’s differentiators
Here are just a few reasons why you should choose SERVPRO of Decatur for your water, fire, storm damage, or any other disaster.
- Training and Certification- We have an in-house trainer that conducts workshops and prepares our technicians for the rigorous certification process to be IICRC certified. We believe that training and tech support are paramount in order to provide the best service to our customers.
- Communication – SERVPRO of Decatur focuses on daily project communication. Our Project Managers will keep homeowners and property managers in the loop as to what is going on throughout the process.
- Experienced Project Managers – SERVPRO of Decatur has dedicated Residential and Commercial Project Managers with over 50 years of Disaster Restoration experience. That experience is priceless in order to get homes and businesses back to their preloss condition.
- DryBook Mobile –SERVPRO of Decatur utilizes DryBook, a proprietary software package owned by SERVPRO Industries. This software allows technicians to effectively track drying progress, and ensures that only the amount of equipment suggested by the industry standard IICRC s500 is placed. Rest assured that our technicians will only be placing equipment that is needed to dry the building, not pad the bill.
- National Footprint– We are a locally owned business with national resources. We are part of a national network of over 1,700 Franchises around the country 1700 franchises placed strategically throughout the country in order to help our customers during major events.
Call us today at 404-378-9998, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.