SERVPRO of Decatur is an IICRC Certified Restoration Company
When dealing with water damage, fire damage, mold, storm damage, etc., it is important to call a reputable company with years of experience and the required certifications.
All of our technicians have the training, knowledge and equipment to tackle any size disaster right away. Our employees go through extensive training at our corporate office and with our in-house Training Specialist and are IICRC Certified.
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a non-profit organization for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries. Its mission is to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, restoration and installation industries. In order to get this certification, SERVPRO had to prove that we had the equipment and resources to manage all types of job.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician