Water Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
After any water damage situation, your primary and only focus should be safety:
- Do you think it is safe to remain in the house?
- Pay attention to electrical hazards, and if it’s possible turn off the power
- Don’t walk around inspecting the damage, “slip and fall hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Don’t lift wet materials, they can be VERY heavy.
- Be careful and use common sense!
Do You Have A Water Damage Emergency? We can help you minimize the water damage and save some of your most prized possessions. Regardless of the source, SERVPRO of Decatur can handle any size disaster
Call SERVPRO of Decatur Today at 404-378-9998 if you have storm damage, flooded basements, sewage backups, flooding from firefighting efforts, etc.