Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Pipe Break


Pipes have a tendency to break from time to time, but you never think that a pipe in your home or business is going to be the one that fails you. After a pipe &... READ MORE



Commercial Ice Maker Leak


Work is usually stressful enough without having to deal with extra building maintenance, but we cannot always control the outcomes of certain situations. So whe... READ MORE



Fire Causes Damage to Stairwell


When an invasive fire erupted at this local home it caused the roof of the house to collapse, leaving fire damage as well as debris and water all over the conte... READ MORE



Supply Line Leak Solved!


After coming home to a flooded basement this resident took quick action to call SERVPRO of Decatur to help them deal with this fiasco. When our crew got to... READ MORE



Microbial Growth in Rental Property


A supply line rupture in this rental property managed to damage a large portion of the home. The water spread from the bathroom into the hallways and further ma... READ MORE



Total Reconstruction of Bedroom After Fire


This fire that started from a lightning strike to the roof caused almost irreparable damage throughout this home. Our crew knew that this job would be no small ... READ MORE



Lighting Storm Causes Fire


When a strike of lightning hit this home it created a fire near the top of the chimney. This fire caused damage to the bonus room and den areas as well as smoke... READ MORE



Mold Contents Found in Residential Basement


After a hot water heater busted in this homeowners unfinished basement, our crew at SERVPRO went in to scope the damages. During our initial visit we found that... READ MORE



Tree Wins in Fight Against Home


While living around a forest and having a beautiful view of trees and nature can have its many perks, when a storm hits and hard winds start to blow it can make... READ MORE



Residential Kitchen Fire


A large and dangerous fire that started in a stove caused severe damage to a Metro Atlanta home. The families kitchen and living areas were a total loss and dem... READ MORE